Thursday 5 October 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Sugar Skulls

This week's prompt was Sugar Skulls. I have 2 sugar skull plates both with quite large images but unfortunately I cut my nails 2 days before doing this mani - complete failure to think ahead!!
I do have a stamper that shrinks images so then it was a debate between shrink the image or use the clear stamper to neatly place the image. I went for the clear stamper and hoped to get enough image on the nail.
I uses Pet'la Cavaleras with A England Camelot over a base of Polished by Leanne Purity. Purity is a lovely white with a hint of shimmer (a bit camera shy when I took these pictures but nicer than just a plain white)
Then I coloured the images in with Sharpies.
They do look a bit abstract, not sure you would think "sugar skulls" if it didn't say that in the title but I did think they looked pretty.
Pet'la Cavaleras
Pet'la Cavaleras
 Pet'la Cavaleras
 Pet'la Cavaleras

Pet'la Cavaleras
Pet'la Cavaleras


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful manicure! It is subtle, and yes, a pitty you cut your nails just before, but I think you manage to place the images wondefully!

    ReplyDelete