Thursday 29 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Earth Tones and Circles

Well, this is the final post in this series.
There is a new challenge starting but if blogging is not a requirement I will probably just use Instagram and Facebook for it.
The final colour prompt was earth tones and my pattern prompt was circles.
I started with a base of Itsy Nails Cosmic Dust, a gorgeous slate blue grey.
Then I sponged Nails Inc Fashion Fawn and Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow over the base for a nice sludgy earthy look :) no picture as it was quite sludgy!
Then I stamped with Itsy Green with Envy and Loja BBF 46. I liked it but wasn't sure it was earthy enough so I added  a second layer of stamping. I used the same image and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl. I really loved the finished mani:- the different finishes of polish looked great I think, and quite autumnal.
Loja BBF 46 and Itsy Nails Green with Envy
Loja BBF 46 and Itsy Nails Green with Envy
Loja BBF 46 and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
Loja BBF 46 and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
 Loja BBF 46 and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment