Thursday 22 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn

Autumn!! well according to Google today is Autumn so what better than an Autumn mani, although it wouldn't be my first this year. Once I got my hands on Uber Chic Lovely Leaves from Nail Artisan I think I have already used it 5 or 6 times!! I love it and just like a snowflake plate it's pretty seasonal so you've got to use it while you can :)
I started with a very Autumnal base, my very first Painted Polish which I got as a store exclusive from Rainbow Connection.
Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern is a gorgeous cream crelly with beautiful autumnal glitters in orange, green and gold! I love it!!! I used one coat over a pale base as there was plenty of glitter in one coat.
I didn't take any macro shots as my macro lens does not seem to like my new phone but I have blown up a couple of pics to try and show this beauty!!!
Then I stamped with Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl and Uber Chic Lovely Leaves. I was really happy with the colour match of the HTB and the glitters but really struggled to capture it on camera. In the end I resorted to a matte top coat, I am still not happy with the pictures but it was the best I could get. Such a shame as this was a really pretty mani.
Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern
Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern
 Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern

Uber Chic Lovely Leaves and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves and
Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves and Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves and
Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl
Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern
Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack-O'-Lantern

2 comments: