Sunday 5 June 2016

June Challenges - Uber Chic !

Lovely Jolene @superninjaflyingmonkey had this great idea of showcasing Uber Chic manis on a Sunday so this is my first entry - Uber Chic UC 1-01 and A England Spirit of the Moors (over UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel that I did for my 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Wedding mani )
And then for my second entry - Uber Chic UC 1-03 and Avon Iceberg White - I was frustrated with this one - it looked so pretty but the camera just couldn't capture it.
Uber Chic UC 1-02   and Leighton Denny Supermodel
Uber Chic UC 1-02 and Leighton Denny Supermodel
Uber Chic UC 1-01 and A England Spirit of the Moors
Uber Chic UC 1-01 and A England Spirit of the Moors
Uber Chic UC 1-03 and Avon Iceberg White
Uber Chic UC 1-03 and Avon Iceberg White

2 comments:

  1. I know you aren't happy with the photograph of the the third one - but I think they're all great!! I don't know how you do it - you manage to make all that stamping look coordinated and just as pretty as the first. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kim!! I guess the picture is not as bad as I thought but the whole thing looked a lot clearer in real life!!

      Delete