Wednesday 15 June 2016

June Challenges - Green and Purple manis

Once I'd worn my Mint Green Watercolour mani for while it was time to stamp on it.
I decided to stay with green so I used UberChic UC 5-01 and Barry M Black Pistachio to stamp the large rose pattern over the smaller freehand roses. I really liked this effect.
Then, later I added the more solid rose image from the same plate, UberChic UC 5-01 using Barry M Black Currant. I love this image and the look you get when there is something going on underneath the stamping.
Finally, Purple for #clairestelle8june - I added a coat of Barry M Purple Pop - it changed the look completely but I have to say, I loved every stage of this mani. As you can see from the varying light, these manis spanned a number of days.
Mint Green Watercolour
UberChic UC 5-01 and Barry M Black Pistachio
UberChic UC 5-01 and Barry M Black Pistachio
UberChic UC 5-01 and Barry M Black Currant
UberChic UC 5-01 and Barry M Black Currant
Barry M Purple Pop
Barry M Purple Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment