Tuesday 14 June 2016

June Challenges - Colours you don't usually wear and Fruit!

Colours you don't usually wear for #clairestelle8june - well, having done so many challenges there really aren't a lot of colours I don't wear, including the dreaded yellow but it is still the colour I would choose not to wear so I've done yellow with a bit of white!
I used Colour Alike Lemonade and Moyra Plate Florality 2 over Virtuous Polish Chastity and then Colour Alike Kind of White and Moyra Plate Florality 2.
I don't think I liked it at any stage - sorry yellow lovers!! Anyway you can see them below - they did look a bit better in real life, the stamping was clearer.
The second challenge was Fruit for #clairestelle8june and I used Moyra Florality 1 and Barry M Blackcurrant over the yellow mani (never waste a mani!)
I coloured a few of the fruits in with a Sharpie and I really liked the final mani - despite the yellow :)
Colour Alike Lemonade and Moyra Plate Florality 2
Colour Alike Lemonade and Moyra Plate Florality 2
Colour Alike Lemonade and A Kind of White  with Moyra Plate Florality 2
Colour Alike Lemonade and A Kind of White
with Moyra Plate Florality 2
Moyra Florality 1 and Barry M Blackcurrant
Moyra Florality 1 and Barry M Blackcurrant
 Moyra Florality 1 and Barry M Blackcurrant

No comments:

Post a Comment