Saturday 25 June 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Coral and White - Waterfall

This week's colour prompt was Coral and White and the pattern / style was waterfall.
I stated with a pale peachy base of Barry M In a Flash and then I did the waterfall part with Golden Rose Holiday 53 - a lovely corally sand, OPI My Chihuahua Bites and Colour Alike Kind of White.
I think they worked OK although my white wasn't really crisp enough against the peach and maybe I should have tried a darker base.
I did stamp over them later for another challenge but I don't think it's one of my better creations. The prompt was Beach for #clairestelle8june - and I used DRK Seasons to add some beachy bits.
Coral and White Waterfall nails
Coral and White Waterfall nails
DRK Seasons
DRK Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment