Friday 13 May 2016

May Challenges - Coral and Glam!

I combined Coral for #clairestelle8may and Diva / Glam for #firedazedchallenge using Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with Colour Alike Iced Coffee over OPI Jinx. (Not really sure what Diva/Glam really is but lace and glitter seemed a good start)
My bottle of OPI Jinx is so tiny I doubt I'll get another mani out of it but it is currently looking very pretty on my toes as well as being used in this mani. Luckily, I have have a Golden Rose Holiday texture polish which is an almost perfect dupe!
It rained the whole day that I did this mani and I was really disappointed with the pictures I took standing on the porch. In the evening I added topcoat to the mani and although sometimes when I add topcoat to a texture I wish I hadn't, I think it worked well this time and the next day I did manage to get a couple more shots, including a matchy shot with my dress!
OPI Jinx
OPI Jinx
Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with   Colour Alike Iced Coffee
Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with Colour Alike Iced Coffee
 Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with   Colour Alike Iced Coffee
 Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with   Colour Alike Iced Coffee
 Hehe Fairy Tale 002 with   Colour Alike Iced Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment