Sunday 15 May 2016

May Challenge - A Smoosh and Water Spotting

This week's smoosh was Cobalt Blue, Aqua and Silver - I used Nails Inc Instyle Oregon's Out (looks like Baker Street to me), Royal Botanical Gardens and Kate Spade Soho Silver.
Soho Silver is not really thick enough to smoosh with and the pictures are awful, not sure if it was poor light or what - it did look a lot better in real life.
Then the next prompt was Water Marble / Spotting for #firedazedchallenge - well you all know I don't do water marbling/spotting unless I can stamp it so here was a chance to use Hehe 081 which I have used with Essence Stampy 002. I think this worked well over the smoosh. This is a great plate, it has a central floral bit too like the others in this range but I just used the water spotting part for this mani.
#smooshynailsunday
Hehe 081 with Essence Stampy 002
Hehe 081 with Essence Stampy 002
 Hehe 081 with Essence Stampy 002


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. My daughter managed to find Oregon's Out today, can't wait to use it x

    ReplyDelete