Monday 11 April 2016

April Challenges - A Smoosh and some neon

Well you might notice the posts have slowed down and actually some manis may not even get a blog post. I am trying to keep up but it's just not happening.
You can always follow my blog facebook page, my personal facebook page and my instagram to see what I am up to, just with less words!!! that might be a good thing!
Anyway, this week's smoosh was black, white and hot pink - I used Nails Inc Nottinghill Gate, Barry M White and A England Camelot. Nottinghill Gate didn't turn out that hot, maybe I should have added a second layer but I don't like to mess with smooshes! The end smoosh was quite pretty I think but more subtle than I planned.
Then I stamped with with Bundle Monster BM-S301 and A England Camelot. It was quite tricky to choose what to stamp over black and white - I didn't want to add more colour and I think maybe there are a couple of black patches that don't look so great but overall it was OK.
Then I made it Neon for #clairestelle8april with my Kandy Colors neon jellies - Grape Much?, Hey Girl and Retro. I did it all detailed like lead lighting on my left hand and just blobbed it on messily on the right. I actually preferred the messy version so I added a second more random layer of colour to both.
smoosh!
Bundle Monster BM-S301 and A England Camelot
Bundle Monster BM-S301 and A England Camelot
Kandy Colors neon jellies
Kandy Colors neon jellies
Kandy Colors neon jellies
More Kandy Colors neon jellies



No comments:

Post a Comment