Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Challenges - Minimal and Fave Mani Technique

The last Challenges for March were Minimal for #ggfnachallenge and Fave Mani Technique for #firedazedchallenge.
For minimal I chose one of my favourite nudes, Leighton Denny In the Buff, a lovely soft very slightly pinky nude.
My fave mani techniques are still smooshing and stamping so I did both!
I smooshed with Leighton Denny Between Blue, Femme Fatale and Zero Gravity over my nude base.
Then I stamped with Sascha Gossen YS12 and Barry M Pitstop and then, finally, Sascha Gossen YS12 with Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow.
I loved the final look - I think the soft muted overlapping shades worked well together.
Leighton Denny In the Buff
Leighton Denny In the Buff
 Leighton Denny In the Buff

#smooshattack with Leighton Denny Between Blue, Femme Fatale and Zero Gravity
#smooshattack with Leighton Denny Between Blue,
 Femme Fatale and Zero Gravity
Sascha Gossen YS12 and Barry M Pitstop
Sascha Gossen YS12 and Barry M Pitstop
Sascha Gossen YS12 with Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow
Sascha Gossen YS12 with Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment