Friday 25 March 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Spring

I decided this was the perfect excuse to use Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring.
I was trying to decide what colours to use but it struck me the fruit mani I had just done was ideal, so I stamped right over it with Barry M Cotton.
I chose Cotton as it is not fully opaque so the colours still show through a bit. I didn't want a crisp harsh white and I like the way I can still see hints of the other stamping underneath. I also love those half and half stamping images.
Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
 Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
 Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
 Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring
Messy Mansion Tristaenia 06 Spring - matte



No comments:

Post a Comment