Thursday 22 October 2015

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow

Just a quick post on one of my oldest OPI polishes - I think this one may actually have been my first OPI, September 2011 !!
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow is a blackened green creme polish. Mine is a bit watery and you do need 3 coats for good coverage but it's worth it because it is just gorgeous!!! It is dark, but not too dark - you can still see that it is green.
I haven't used an OPI for a while and I'd forgotten how nice it is to use the very wide brush.
I dug this one out as a base for a nail challenge but I did wear it for half a day just as it is as its so lovely!
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
 OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment