Friday 23 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple & Green with Pattern on Pattern

Well this weeks challenge sounded like an opportunity for some triple stamping - we all have the same colours but then we are on a rotating schedule for the pattern, how lucky was I with this combo!!
I have used Colour Alike Scary Pumpkin, Lilac Sweater and Fairy Forest with Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS07. The base is OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow.
I chose the patterns quite carefully so that you'd still be able to see all three colours once I'd finished. I am quite pleased with how these turned out. I love building up the colours like this - sometimes it's hard to stop!
YS07 and Colour Alike Scary Pumpkin
YS07 and Colour Alike Scary Pumpkin
YS07 and Colour Alike Lilac Sweater
YS07 and Colour Alike Lilac Sweater
YS07 and Colour Alike Fairy Forest
YS07 and Colour Alike Fairy Forest





1 comment:

  1. I like the nail polish in all the individual stages! I loved it when it was the orange with the striped lines (loved how they all went in different directions) and also loved the colour layering as well. All the love. It seems like adding stripes in different patterns can make a good nail art design as well.

    ReplyDelete