Thursday 2 July 2015

When Colours Collide - Inspired by Art from another Country

I joined in on a collaboration with some lovely ladies from When Colours Collide.
The theme was Inspired by Art from another Country, and I decided as my husband is Welsh and I love all those Celtic swirls, I'd go for a Celtic look.
I started with a gradient of A England Tristam and A England Dancing with Nuryev, then I stamped a spiral pattern from DRK A with A England Saint George and A England Fotheringhay Castle and finally I stamped a celtic pattern from DRK A with SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops.
I was so pleased with how this turned out until I tried to capture it on camera, you could have the holo or the stamping but not both, so I took hundreds of pictures!!!
If you have access to Instagram take a look at #whencolourscollide to see all the other fantastic contributions - the collaboration pic is at the bottom of this post, all pulled together by lovely Mary from Dreamymm.
DRK A with SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops
DRK A and SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops
DRK A with SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops

gradient of A England Tristam and A England Dancing with Nuryev
gradient of A England Tristam and
A England Dancing with Nuryev
DRK A with A England Saint George and A England Fotheringhay Castle
DRK A with A England Saint George and
A England Fotheringhay Castle








No comments:

Post a Comment