Thursday 21 May 2015

Wiki'd Nails Challenge - Tattoo

The gang behind the A2Z challenges decided we needed something even more challenging and came up with Wiki'd Nails.
They spent some time hitting the random button on Wikipedia and came up with a set of 10 new challenges, the first of which is Tattoo.
Now I know the intention was for us to be seriously challenged and produce something staggeringly creative but I have been hankering after doing a henna tattoo style mani since I first got Moyou London Explorer 22, so when I saw the word tattoo, I decided that's what I was going to do.
As it turned out, I got the polishes ready and then my Uberchic Beauty plates arrived. UC 3-01 and UC 3-03 both have what I think of as henna tattoo style images so I had to use one of them. I went for UC 3-03.
I started with a base of Leighton Denny Healthy Glow, a lovely slightly pinky nude and then I stamped using Avon Deluxe Chocolate. This has a slight shimmer to it and may not have been the best polish to use but colour-wise I think it was perfect.
I was pretty pleased with these although my camera doesn't seem to think they are so good!
I did go on to use UC 3-01 and A England Rose Bower for a second layer of stamping and back to UC 3-03 and A England Saint George for a third layer - it all ended up being a bit Christmassy but pretty :)
UberChic Beauty UC3-03 and Avon deluxe Chocolate  over Leighton Denny Healthy Glow
UberChic Beauty UC3-03 and Avon deluxe Chocolate
over Leighton Denny Healthy Glow
 UberChic Beauty UC3-03 and Avon deluxe Chocolate  over Leighton Denny Healthy Glow

A England Rose Bower and UberChic Beauty UC 3-01
A England Rose Bower and UberChic Beauty UC 3-01
A England Saint George and UberChic Beauty UC 3-03
A England Saint George and UberChic Beauty UC 3-03






2 comments: