Wednesday 13 May 2015

May Challenges - Glitter / Animal Print

Today's #30daysofcolourchallenge is glitter and animal print. I have tried leopard prints a few times so I thought this time I'd go with the tiger stripes on DRK -A.
I wanted to use an untried glitter and I have chosen Fancy Gloss Lost in the Cosmos, a stunning mix of silver and holographic glitter.
The overall look of this polish is a glittery warm grey tone so not really tigery. I had been thinking between tiger and zebra but in the end I have gone sparkly silver tabby!!!
Lost in the Cosmos is fantastic in the sunshine and under bright lights, so many colours! - just the sort of polish you could stare at for ages!! It applied well and gave good coverage in two coats.
After staring at it for half a day I finally stamped the tiger stripes, and I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. It's not a mega huge impact mani but it is still so sparkly, I love to see the glitter peeping through between the stripes.
Fancy Gloss Lost in the Cosmos
Fancy Gloss Lost in the Cosmos
 Fancy Gloss Lost in the Cosmos

Animal print with DRK-A
 





No comments:

Post a Comment