Wednesday 13 May 2015

May Challenges - Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home and "stars"

The challenge for #clairestelle8may today was stars. I did think I'd like to do galaxy nails again but didn't really have a lot of time for sponging, so I went for something a bit simpler.
Firstly, Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home... what can I say - this polish is stunning!!! I am completely in love with it! Although when I think crimson, I think red and this polish is either a purpley red or a reddy purple! It does look more red in some lights, and then bluer in others but in all lights it is gorgeous. It has a beautiful scattered holo and is amazing in the sunlight. It applied and dried well and I have to say this is one of those manis where once I'd stamped I rather wished I'd left it as it was.
Anyway, I did stamp with A England Her Rose Adagio and then with SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes using two images on Cici&Sisi 09 to add some trails of dots (planets). Then I stamped the stars from UberChic Beauty UC 2-01 with Essence Stampy 001. There is a nicer stars image on UC 2-03 and I wish I'd used that as I prefer the random layout of stars. The end result is pretty but not my fave mani ever.
Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home
Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home
 Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home
Above the Curve Crimson Time at Home
Stars - UberChic Beauty UC 2-01
 

No comments:

Post a Comment