Tuesday 14 April 2015

April Challenges - Textured and Inspired by Fabric

Today's two challenges are Textured for #30daysofcolourchallnge and Inspired by Fabric for #clairestelle8april. I think they go quite well together.
I started with another of my lovely Avon Stardust polishes. This is Radiant Rose, a stunning raspberry pink/red. This is utterly gorgeous, and I think a little smoother than Teal Glitter and Polished Plum.
It looks so pretty in the sunshine but is beautiful in daylight too.
It applied well, lovely coverage in two coats and dried quickly.
For the 2nd challenge I added  a freehand stripe of Avon Stardust Teal Glitter down the centre of each nail and then using Moyou London Hipster 05 and Mentality Beige Opaque I stamped a tartan pattern over the two textures.
I think the alignment was pretty good and I love the way these look. I did not topcoat them, so although there is a risk the stamping won't last, it has kept that matte/textured finish. In fact I did this mani about 6 hours ago and it still looks fine. (24 hours later - still fine)
Photos taken with my favourite skirt which is very old, but I do love tartan!
Avon Stardust Radiant Rose
Avon Stardust Radiant Rose
#30daysofcolourchallenge
 Avon Stardust Radiant Rose
 Avon Stardust Radiant Rose
   
Moyou London Hipster 05 and Mentality Beige Opaque
Moyou London Hipster 05 and Mentality Beige Opaque
over Avon texture
#clairestelle8april
 Moyou London Hipster 05 and Mentality Beige Opaque
 Moyou London Hipster 05 and Mentality Beige Opaque







No comments:

Post a Comment