Monday 13 April 2015

April Challenges - Duochrome and Sparkles/Diamonds

Today's challenges are Duochrome for #30daysofcolourchallenge and Sparkle/diamonds for #ukstampersapril.
For the duochrome I chose one of the chameleon toppers I bought from UK Indie Flash Nails a while ago. Firefly changes from magenta pink through to bronzey/ gold although I am sure I saw some green too. They are also really sparkly. I have 4 of them and they are all really pretty and I struggled to decide which one to wear today.
I have added just one coat of Firefly over 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather, and the flashes of colour really do look like fireflies!
The #ukstampersapril prompt was for sparkles/diamonds so I have used a sparkly holo to stamp some diamonds over the duochrome. I used SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops and Lealac LLC-A. In the sunlight this is unbelievably pretty. I had almost given up and resorted to flash pics but I sat on the doorstep waiting for the sun to emerge from behind a huge cloud and finally I got my pics!!
Flash Nails Firefly
Flash Nails Firefly
#30daysofcolourchallenge
Flash Nails Firefly
 Flash Nails Firefly
SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops  and Lealac LLC-A
SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops
and Lealac LLC-A
#ukstampersapril
SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops  and Lealac LLC-A
 SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops  and Lealac LLC-A




No comments:

Post a Comment