Thursday 9 April 2015

A2Z Series - V is for Valuable

This weeks letter is V for Valuable and this one really did have me stumped, I could not think of what to do. In the end I went along the lines of antique things, and desperate for another chance to use my Messy Mansion MM43 plate I have stamped clockworky cogs and things over the brown Dark Metal Lacquer base that I'd used for today's colour challenge.
I stamped with SV by Sparkly Vernis Gilded Lemon Drops - this polish stamps so well even on an intricate pattern like those on MM43. In the sunshine these 2 holo's work so well together and I am really pleased with the way they look.
Less pleased with the photos, not as crisp as I'd like and I've noticed the watermark software shrinks the file size dramatically so I think I am losing clarity there.
Anyway, whingeing aside, these look pretty valuable to me.
Messy Mansion MM43
A2Z Series - V is for Valuable
Messy Mansion MM43
 Messy Mansion MM43
Messy Mansion MM43
Messy Mansion MM43
 Messy Mansion MM43
 Messy Mansion MM43




2 comments: