Tuesday 19 August 2014

Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night

Once I got back from my holidays, although my holiday mani had lasted well, I was really ready for a change and in the mood for something very different to the nude I had been wearing for almost 3 weeks!
Lucky for me, this little beauty arrived while I was away, and since everything else had been carefully tidied away before we left, this was the obvious choice.
Dark Metal Lacquer is a lovely new UK Indie brand, available here. I took advantage of a sale just before I went away, so I had a nice little parcel waiting for me when I got home.
The Day of Night is a beautiful dark moody polish! It has holographic shimmer and it is also a multichrome. As this is a dark polish, the colour shift was quite subtle, changing from dark green, through blue to a deep aubergine and I'm afraid I didn't capture it too well on my camera, but this polish was an absolute joy to wear. It was a delicious dark tealy green most of the time, softened by that holo shimmer and very wearable. It painted on well, and the holo in the sunshine was gorgeous.
In the bottle this looked like just another black holo, but it is so much more than that, and I am delighted to welcome it into my collection.
Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night
Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night
 Dark Metal Lacquer The Day of Night

No comments:

Post a Comment