Monday 10 March 2014

F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow

Today's polish is the thermal Icy Snow from F.U.N Lacquer. This is a lovely blue polish, with a delicate turquoise shimmer.
When cold, Icy Snow is a lovely mid blue, with a shimmer. When warm, it is pale icy blue, but the shimmer is still apparent which makes it very pretty!
I have found thermals to be quite sheer in their warm state since, for all the thermals I have, the warm state is quite pale. I have used two coats here, and used my previous mani (an icy blue holo) as undies so even at it's warmest there was no visible nail line. The formula was good and it dried quickly.
I bought the mini Icy Snow along with a couple of other thermals from Rainbw Connection, a wonderful site where you can get your hands on beautiful indie polishes, without all the stress of buying from overseas.
I took my pics of the cold state, put the bottle and my phone in my pocket and wandered off to do something while my hands warmed up. To my surprise the bottle warmed up too so I grabbed a quick shot!
So here are the pics, a warm one, a cool one and a few in between. I managed to catch a few gradients which I was delighted about! I really like this polish.
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
FUN Lacquer Icy Snow - warm
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
FUN Lacquer Icy Snow - cold
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
 F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow
 F.U.N Lacquer Icy Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment