Thursday 13 February 2014

OPI Get in the Expresso Lane

Today's polish is a deliciously luxurious deep and dusky brown creme, the colour of coffee beans. It is OPI Get in the Expresso Lane.
This polish as been around for some time, released in the Touring America Collection in 2011. I got this as one of the goodies in the QVC Beauty Bash goodie bag and have to admit I googled it as I had never heard of it. I had heard of the Touring America collection but never really looked at it in detail, bad nail addict! Now I reckon I need at least half of them, there are some very "me" colours in there and I absolutely love this deep coffee brown. It was a bit of a surprise to me when I put it on, it is actually darker than it looks in the bottle, but beautiful anyway!
Coverage was perfect in two coats, and it is so glossy! This is possibly not a polish I would have added to my wishlist and sought to buy, as I do have a number of browns but I love it, and I don't think it is like any other in my collection.
OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
 OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
 OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
 OPI Get in the Expresso Lane
 OPI Get in the Expresso Lane


No comments:

Post a Comment