Saturday 1 February 2014

Indy's Indies Dragon Dance

Another UK Indie polish for you today, especially for Chinese New Year, except that I'm a day late - sorry!
Indy's Indies latest collection is inspired by the Chinese New Year and includes 3 glitter polishes available here. I wore Red Envelope earlier this week, but I do think this one is my favourite.
Dragon Dance is made up of red and green sequins, purple, yellow and green hexes and squares, and some tiny red and green glitter.
I think this glitter would look great over black but I wanted to try it over something else. I still wanted to contrast the colours and I tried it over a few reds, and a brown. I liked it over all of them but the orange was perfect, contrasting the yellow, purple and green beautifully whilst still allowing the red to stand out too. And although orange is not a colour I would normally wear, I think China Glaze Riveting, with its stunning shimmer really captures the essence of images I have seen of Chinese New Year festivities.
I am really pleased with the way this mani turned out.
Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
 Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
  Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
 Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
 Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
 Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
Indy's Indies Dragon Dance
swatches of Dragon Dance


No comments:

Post a Comment