Friday 24 January 2014

Indy's Indies Red Envelope

Now I have something super sparkly for you this evening.
Indy's Indies is a UK Indie brand which has only been around for a few months and you can find all the beautiful polishes here.
The latest collection is inspired by the Chinese New Year and includes 3 glitter polishes, 2 are more red gold, and the 3rd is more green. All three are stunning and really capture the colours that I think of when I think of China Town and the brightly coloured Chinese Dragons.
This polish is full of surprises. In the bottle I'd say its clearly red and gold, but once on the nail you realise that yes, it is made up of varying sized hexes in red and gold in a clear base, but the gold ones are holograhic so once they capture the light the glitters are a complete rainbow of colours. I have used it here over my Lilypad mani from yesterday.
The other thing that I hadn't spotted was the large gold dots and the huge red dots. I hadn't noticed them at first but I went back to add them and it was very easy to fish them out with a cocktail stick and place them. For me this gives an extra dimension to the polish, the option to wear the glitter as most of my pictures show with just one coat or to really add that extra party feel by fishing for the larger dots, so sparkly that my camera got very confused!
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Here are the pics with the dots added - 
Indy's Indies Red Envelope
 Indy's Indies Red Envelope
Just look at the colours - amazing ! I couldn't quite resist including the blurry shot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment