Saturday 4 January 2014

Belle Glamour By the Seaside

This polish by UK Indie maker Belle Glamour is a beautiful sea blue coloured polish, with fine holographic glitter.
I tried 2 coats of this but I found that as the glitter is set within the polish I lost some of its glitteriness, so I used one coat of By the Seaside over a similar shade undie and I think I got a better result. Of course its personal taste but I found a second coat seemed to dull the glitter which was a shame as it is so pretty, using just one coat it will last longer too!
The very aptly named polish reminds me of the colour of the sea on a Mediterranean holiday, with the holographic glitter echoing the sunlight glinting off the water - just looking at my nails makes me want to head off on the next flight away from the cold and wet and find somewhere warm and sunny!
Belle Glamour By the Seaside
Belle Glamour By the Seaside 
 Belle Glamour By the Seaside
 Belle Glamour By the Seaside
 Belle Glamour By the Seaside





1 comment: