Saturday 16 November 2013

Nails Inspire Frosty Morning thermal polish

Today I have the 3rd and final thermal polish that I bought from Nails Inspire. I couldn't resist trying this one and I love it. This is Frosty Morning, and again very different to Satin Kiss and Fairy Lights.
This one is textured, and it's name is absolutely perfect, it really does look like a frosty morning, when the grass is crunchy and there are layers of white sparkly frost everywhere.
When warm it is white with a tinge of blue, and when cold it is a beautiful shade of sky blue with a hint of lilac,  and the mix with silvery glitter is extremely pretty. This is 2 coats with no top coat, it just looks and feels fantastic! I love that rough but not scratchy texture.
I didn't manage to catch any gradient shots except for the one of my thumb, but as you can see, I did take quite a few pics. The colour change on this one seems quite instant rather than gradually changing from tip down, although I think you can see it a bit on some of the warm shots.
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning - cold
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
 Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
 Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Frosty Morning - warm
 Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
 Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Nails Inspire Frosty Morning
Captured a bit of the gradient here

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely my favourite - looks different all the time. Not sure if I'd accomplish anything wearing this...I'd be watching my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are quite distracting, must not look whilst driving! think its my fave too!

      Delete