Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nails Inc Bedford Square

I got this polish a while back and have been looking for an opportunity to try it out. I've seen pics of it on its own and as a top coat. I am not a big fan of gold nails, so it was my intention to try it as a topcoat.
Bedford Square is a very fine mix of gold & holographic glitter, perhaps a little like Electric Lane is silver & holographic.
It struck me as I was gazing at my nails with my previous manicure that it would be fun to see what Bedford Square looked like over OPI What Wizardry Is This?, reviewed here.
I like the darker backround that the OPI gives this and I took a couple of pics with no top coat, this is just one coat of Bedford Square.
Nails Inc Bedford Square
 
I then took a few pics with a top coat. The texture is still there, I think it would take a few coats for it to be completely smooth. This first pic hints at the holo glitter, which even in the dusk as I am typing this is very clear to me, but in bright sunshine earlier my camera couldn't really see it - how annoying is that!
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of brown sand lol. I really love them tho, I really think Nails Inc do amazing texture polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too, this is SO sparkly!!!

    ReplyDelete