Saturday 16 March 2013

OPI Can't Let Go

Another of the OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sands today - Can't Let Go which is a beautiful purple.
My camera would have you believe it's more blue - very tricky to photograph.
As with Stay The Night, it dries to a matte, textured finish, filled with medium and very small purple glitters which catch the light beautifully. I do like the texture, I wasn't expecting to and I like the look of the finish. I am not keen on flat matte polishes but this has so much life it is just stunning. I think I can see some blue in it but there isn't a contrasting colour like Stay The Night..
It applied well and coverage was good with 2 coats, but I'll be interested to see how it wears. Stay The Night was pretty resilient but the black did fade to grey, and some of the red glitter lost its colour.
Anyway, this is lovely so let's share the pictures which as I say, show it to look more blue than in reality. The final shot is probably the most true to what I can see.
2 pics taken inside in daylight...
 3 pics taken outside...
 
and one pic under the daylight bulb.


1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to see how the colour changes so much under the daylight bulb. Lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete